As we speak Bryan is taking the MCAT. I have been nervous all semester as he's been studying, practicing, and so forth. Bryan has never seemed nervous once! I don't know what it is about him but every test he take he never gets nervous while i am over there pacing back and forth! Anyway, as i wait for him to call me after his test, it feels like the hours have gone by so slow. I slept in so it would feel like the day will go by faster!
Needless to say after the MCAT we are partying!!! We have no idea what to do cause neither of us are partiers but we will think of something! Everyone is invited.... By the way Bryan's idea of partying is going to see the X-Men movie!! Love it huh..
Jane 14.5 months
8 years ago
Sorry girl, this is a foreign language and I cant read. It appears to be one of the "Webdings" fonts...all symbols!
ReplyDeletebut I'm pretty sure I know what this is about, HAPPY MCAT DAY!!
ReplyDeletesweet! i told lorin he should ask bryan to go see the xmen movie tonight....im guessing you guys already went. i bet you and bryan are relieved to be done!
ReplyDeletei know how the slow hours feel!! i hope he did well and i hope you guys partied :)
ReplyDelete