So i had this enrichment activity on grocery shopping on a budget. I learned that I do not shop on a budget at all. I spent the most amount on money possible, and not on purpose. I just suck at shopping on a budget. I thought for sure buying in bulk was smart....oh its not if there are only 2 people in your family. I thought planning out my meals and the buying the materials is shopping on a budget. Oh its not! Shopping on a budget means finding the food that is on sale and planning meals around that. And if its on sale buy more then you normally would.
My only problem with shopping on a budget is I buy things that i have no idea how to cook and I buy a little too much. But it has been a fun learning experience and i have saved so much money this month! So try my way for a month and see if you like it.
Jane 14.5 months
8 years ago
I hear ya Janelle... it's hard for me sometimes.. because I only like certain brands of things but I've learned to buy what I/We like whenever it's on sale. It's wierd when you first get married anyways.. you have to figure out what you like and what your man likes... No worries. I'm sure you're a great cook!
ReplyDeleteQuestion... How do you have the latest blog titles under each of your friends?? I haven't figured that out yet but I want it on mine.....
ReplyDeleteHonestly i have no idea.. i think its a gagdet you add! brenda did it for me
ReplyDeleteYou should try couponing. Check out my blog www.thehillans.blogpot.com
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of sites out there that get you started. It's awesome!!