I stink at decorating. I don't know what i like cause i like everything. I buy stupid things that i end up throwing away. So when my mom was in town we went to HobbyLobby to find some cute things. I will be honest. I pushed the cart while Carrie and my mom went down the isle and found everything. I just had veto power! So here are some picks of my newly decorated home.
You have more on your walls than I do on mine. Maybe I need Mom and Carrie to take me to hobby lobby! Your place looks great. Can't wait to see you guys in July. We miss you!
j - it looks so good! love the stuff you added
ReplyDeleteYou have more on your walls than I do on mine. Maybe I need Mom and Carrie to take me to hobby lobby! Your place looks great. Can't wait to see you guys in July. We miss you!
ReplyDeleteLooks good! Yes I'm still doing hair. We need to have you guys over for dinner sometime.
ReplyDelete