This past weekend the BYU track team went to Laramie Wyoming for the Mountain West conference. I have no idea who decided to pick the middle of nowhere for conference. The BYU track team drove to Wyoming while me and Bryan's parents flew into Denver and drove two hours north. It was a beautiful drive and relaxing weekend.
Bryan ran the 110 meter high hurdles and took fourth overall. He ran the 400 meter hurdles and took FIRST place! He ran a 51.4. I was so proud of him. Right before the race i thought I was going to through up, i was so nervous! I always get scarred he is going to get hurt.
Bryan was so stoked to win! It was his goal all season long. Now it is off to Eugene Oregon for Regionals! Wish him luck.
Congrats Bryan on First Place!!! You look like you really want to win in your pictures (very intense) We are excited to see you guys in July!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a cute wife to support your man like that!! Congrats to Bryan!! That's amazing!
ReplyDelete