I seriously have bad luck. Everytime I travel my flight gets delayed because of mechanical difficulties. Who wants to go on a plan knowing they are having a malfunction. I don't! This weekend we were in Wyoming, aka the middle of nowhere, for Mountain West conference. Bryan was running the 400 meter hurdles and won by the way!! i will post some pics up later.
After a wonderful weekend, i was ready to come home and get organized. Bryans flight left at 12:10 so we got the the airport at 10:30. My flight did not leave until 12:50. I said bye to Bryan and off i got to sit at my gate until it is my turn to leave. Well 12:55 roles around and we have not boarded yet. I then start to think well did i miss my flight by accident and didnt hear them board. Nope thats not the case. The flight was delayed for mechanical difficulites, so we had to wait. We wait about an hour and they say ok everything is fixed we are ready to go. We all board the plane and about ten minutes later we are unboarding the plane. The mechanic changed his mind and said the plane is not ready and we had to wait about 4 hrs until it was ready. Long story short I waited in the airport from 10:30 to 4:30 to fly home. I landed at 6! The worst part Bryan arrived in SLC at 1:30 and waited for me in the car at the airport until 6!!
I seriously hate traveling!
Jane 14.5 months
8 years ago
Oh dear... this sounds like it was awful! hopefully our travels next week will go smooth.
ReplyDelete