Friday, February 27, 2009

Shopping For Bryan

The track teams gives Bryan 150$ to buy clothes, so tonight Bryan decided we should go to the mall. As a normal woman I became excited. My husband wants to go to the mall!! Horray! Then i slowly realized i am going to get nothing out of this mall trip, besides a good time with Bryan and spending BYU's money. We are going to go to my favorite stores but only look at the Boy's section. I know I probably sound ridiculous but i got my hopes up for about 5 minutes and then reality set in.

3 comments:

  1. Hey janelle! Welcome to blogging - I actually just quit my blog today after a few years ... but I am still checking others. Anyway ... loved your wedding photos, love that you are excited to go shopping even when it isn't for you. You are sweet & I hope we get to meet your man one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Janelle!! Welcome to world of everyone knows your business!! Ha. Love ya girl!! Now we can spy on each other anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats funny!! dont worry shopping for him will get fun :) but its still more fun when its for urself!

    ReplyDelete