Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Wedding


So i know its been almost 7 months since we were married and i still dream about my wedding day. It was everything i wanted and more. It was elegant yet fun. It was beautiful and relaxing. I was surrounded by family and friends. The feeling of love was so apparent and not just between us but among everyone that was there. I had friends come from all over the world to attend. I felt so lucky and honored. My bridesmaids helped me so much with colors and picking out the dresses. They went to so many appointment and never complained. My mother did most of the hard work and i tried to involve Bryan as much as possible but he did not care. He just kept saying what ever you want babe, i am just happy to marry you. My favorite part of the wedding was just being surrounded by my whole family. I distinctly remember at one point in the evening during the dinner i looked over at my brothers and sisters and their families and just smiled. My heart filled with gratitude for my them. They were all laughing and having a good time. People are right when they say your wedding is one of the best days in your life!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Janelle. You always make me smile! I'm happy you have a blog--don't worry, I'll stalk you ;) You can stalk ours if you want! ha Love ya!

    ReplyDelete