Monday, March 2, 2009

Chocolate Passion

I have come to the conclusion that I LOVE chocolate. I think I am obsessed with it. I truly crave it. I do not crave a lot of unhealthy things but chocolate is one of them. I am convinced my mother ate a lot of it while she was pregnant with me. ANYWAY, the point of this post is not to confess my weaknesses. The point is to give my friends a great recipe. Yesterday we had friends over for dinner and made this dessert. It was so easy and so good. You have to like chocolate though. A true dessert to me is anything with chocolate in it. I bet you already guessed that. I got the idea from kraftfoods.com. I LOVE their website. They give me easy quick yet delicious dinner ideas all the time. I thank my sister Marissa for introducing me to it.

What You Need

3 cups cold milk
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP French Vanilla Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5-1/2 cups)
1 pt. (2 cups) raspberries

Make It

BEAT milk and dry pudding mixes in large bowl with wire whisk 2 min. or until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.

PLACE half of the brownies in 2-qt. serving bowl; top with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, remaining whipped topping and raspberries. Repeat all layers.

REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

.



2 comments:

  1. Hey this recipe sounds great--I will totally try it. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I love that website.. I used to get the magazines.. which I miss but Kraft Foods are the Best!!! I used to love Chocolate but with pregnancy I can't really stomach much.. wierd but your dessert looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete