After Christmas and the beginning of January I worked 3 weekends in a row. Bryan and I felt like we were living different lives and didn't see each other very much. Wednesday night Bryan jokingly said let's go to Disney this weekend. You finally don't have work and my school schedule is going to get more intense so now or never. I was like yes let's do it! Bryan was shocked I said yes. We did not talk about it again. On Friday morning I asked Bryan are we going to Disney or not. He said yes. So while he was at school, I cleaned the house, did laundry, ran errands, booked a hotel, took out cash for the weekend, fill the car up and planned our day at Disney. When we left our house Friday night I was exhausted from getting everything ready but so excited for our trip. We are NOT spontaneous people. We NEVER just up and leave on a weekend trip. This was big for us. We drove up Friday night and slept in a cheap hotel. Saturday we went to Hollywood Studios in the morning and Epcot at night. We were planning on doing Magic Kingdom late at night but we got exhausted and decided to drive home and do Magic Kingdom next time. We love Disney World and loved spending the day together. Our lives are only going to get more hectic and this was a nice last minute get-a-away!
First ride of the day? Yes, that's The Toy Story Ride.
I wanted a picture of Minnie Lane. The day was cold like in the 50s so I was wearing many layers. It looks like I have a huge upper body! 
After Hollywood Studios we went to Epcot. This is in the French country. It really does look like France!
It was so cold that I bought socks and wore them with my Sperry's and capris.
I took out cash we could only spend during the weekend. We both got to choose one treat. Of course I choose a carmel apple and Bryan choose a funnel cake with ice cream.
I finished the last bites of the Funnel cake.
Oh Janelle-I always forget how much you crack me up! I loved your comments about you looking like you had a huge upper body with the layers and you were so cold that you wore socks. haha Sounds like something I would say. Way to go for being so spontaneous!
ReplyDeleteThat funnel cake looks amazing! Way to be spontaneous!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Being poor is not all bad, right? I think it's good to budget for some spontaneous trips now and again. Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteJ I love that you and Bryan decided to be spontaneous; it is soo cute! Loved this post
ReplyDelete