Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011

This Christmas was unique. Bryan finished up classes and flew home to California while I stayed in Florida for another week to work. I arrived in California on the 22nd of December. After 6 fun filled and relaxing days Bryan and I flew home on the 28th so I could get back to work. It was weird only have 1 week off for the holiday but it also made every day special. I knew I only had 6 days and wanted to spend as much time as possible with Bryan's family.

Christmas eve the girls went to get manicure/ pedicures. It was the most relaxing one I ever had. I was exhausted from work and loved every minute of the spa treatment. That night Megan made delicious Mexican food. When we first got married and Bryan told me they have mexican food on Christmas Eve I thought that was the weirdest thing ever but its delicious. I think it is a tradition we are going to start in our family. Now I need to learn how to cook Mexican food or fly Megan and Andrew's family out ever year!


Christmas morning right before we opened presents.
Dallin was the cutest elf! He is so big and fun to play with. Bryan loved having him around.
Christmas morning we woke up early, opened presents, talked to Eric and went to church. Bryan and his mom got me the IPad and I teared up with excitement.. no lie. I cried. I was so surprised. Minutes before Bryan's dad opened an IPad and I was so jealous more like mad. But then I opened one too!

At church we sang Christmas songs the whole sacrament and it was one of the most spiritual experiences I ever had. I don't think I made it through one song without crying. After church I called my family to see how their Christmas was, played with my new presents, and enjoyed being with family.
Christmas morning before Church.
Monday we went to Down town Disney to the ESPN zone and watch the Lakers v Kings game. It was a blast and love the Disney atmosphere!

Tuesday we went to SPRINKLES CUPCAKES. My favorite place in California, after Disney of course!! Tuesday was a bitter sweet day cause I knew we were leaving in the morning and did not want to go. Bryan and I alway have a blast when we go to California and love hanging out with his family!





No comments:

Post a Comment