Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Golf

Lately, we have been really into golfing. Bryan has been playing since he was 14 but the other day we both went to the driving range. I borrowed some of his clubs and hit some balls. I loved it. It was nice to get out the house, a break from applying to jobs and do something together. We tried road biking together and that was a disaster!! Even though we are on different levels we can be next to each other talking and playing. Its a good marriage sport!!

SO after we went to the driving range Bryan said lets go to the golf store. We did and he wanted me to look at clubs. I was not prepared to buy any clubs so was only looking at the cheap ones. I did not really like them. I could tell neither did Bryan. I just felt like after I get semi decent I would be able to tell they suck! About 1 hour later after looking at different clubs and deciding I don't want any, I randomly picked up a set, played it and loved it. I said these are it. They are high end but I only got 1/2 set. Instead of getting 14 clubs I got 7 (something like that)

During this whole process Bryan was not saying a word. It was driving me nuts. Later he told me he wanted me to make the decision not him. So about 2 hours later we left the store with a set of clubs and the cutest bag ever. We have been golfing together as much as possible ever since. Its a great stress reliever for Bryan and time spent together. Now we are looking at golf vacations...

This is my golf bag and clubs.

2 comments:

  1. plan a golf vacay to st. george! we can stay at my parent's place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so you! Golfing sounds like a fun, relaxing activity. Jared and I have only been to the driving range once together, but when it gets warm again we'll have to try it out more often.

    ReplyDelete