Sunday, May 8, 2011

Uncle Bryan and Ava

Ava LOVED Bryan while she was in town. I was chop liver to her. She would wake up and ask for him. He studies in our office so Ava would knock on his door and wait for him to answer it. At one point Bryan was studying and Ava was on his lap coloring. Watching them interact was so cute to me. I know Bryan is going to be a great dad. He loves to play with kids. Ava is very particular about many things. Things you would think a kid did not even care about. For example Ava wants certain people to get her out of her car seat. I was never allowed to do it. But Bryan was. We were at the pool and Bryan left to get lunch and Ava would follow him and stand at the gate and watch him walk away. They would cuddle on the couch together. Bryan and Ava had a blast together!

Bryan rubbing her face and she was starting to fall asleep.

Uncle Bryan studying and Ava coloring.

2 comments:

  1. cute post..it is alwasys so cute to see your husband iwth kids before you have your own to see how thye will be...she loved uncle bryan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute together! I think it's funny how particular kids are. Some will go to anyone, and some (like my niece) will only go to certain people no matter how sweet you are.

    ReplyDelete