Thursday, May 19, 2011

Garden


I have always wanted a garden. One of the big reason why I wanted to buy a house in Florida so I could have a huge garden. BUT, I was so scared to actually start one. I was nervous I would kill my plants and that would mean I have no motherly instincts...weird I know.
BUT, when my mom was in town we went to home depot and bought planter boxes, soil and herbs. I have basil(from my mother-in-law), mint, cilantro, and parsley. I chose those herbs because they are the ones I use most. I was so excited. We set up the planters and put them on my deck. Ever since I check on them daily, water them daily and make sure they are growing properly. I feel like a very good mother to them. Now, I want to get a tomato and peppers plants!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the herbs! It's so economical to grow your own since they can be pricey at the store. And it's fun to see them grow! I'm sure you'll do great with other veggies.

    ReplyDelete