Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let the Memories Begin!

My sisters and I drove up to Disney World. We met Brandon, Michael-ann and the kids there. All I can say is that it was a blast. I literally did not want to leave. Its so magical and brings back so many memories. You can act like a kid again and not look like an idiot. When I got home I told Bryan we are going to be a Disney Family.
Sunday- Drove up, checked in and immediately went to Magic Kingdom. We did the rides with Ava. She loves rides. All day long all she says is rides!
Monday- We went to Magic Kingdom in the morning. Once it got really hot we went to the pool for a few hours and that night we did Hollywood studios. I believe this is the best way to do Disney World. Play in the morning, relax by the pool in the afternoon and then go back to the parks.
Tuesday- Alisha and I went to Epcot and rode the rides. Then, we went to Hollywood studios to ride our favorite rides one more time. We met up with Brandon and Michael ann and the kids by the pool. Marissa went to Magic Kingdom again so Ava could ride more rides! That night we all went back to Epcot and hung out and walked through all the countries. I love Epcot. You feel like you are in the real countries. The food is so good there. We ate this authentic Mexican restaurant in Mexico and it was delicious.

There is so much to do there. We had 3 days and probably only did 25% of all the awesome things we could do. I was constantly amazed at all the detail Disney puts into its architecture and rides. You feel like you are in Disney Country. I forgot all my worries.

In Hollywood Studios

Waiting for a ride!
The Princesses!

Ava loved the live shows.
On Main Street

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Disneyland is magical, and Disney World sounds even better! Ava looks so cute with her Minnie ears! I always tell Jared how much I want to go to Disneyland. We're going to be a "Disney family" too, so we'll have to take trips together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Amanda!! I want to convince everyone to be a disney family and go! We will definitely go together!

    ReplyDelete