Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Making Rolls and Dying Eggs

Random post I know.. But this weekend I made rolls for the first time. I have made bread millions of times but I have never made rolls. I was super nervous that I kneaded them too long and it would turn out like bread rolls. BUT they turned out delicious. I used the lion house roll recipe my friend posted on her food blog. It was easy and so yummy! Here is me in during the process of making them. I don't have a final picture because we were so busy eating them right after I took them out of the oven.
Next time I will make the rolls a little bigger.






My sister Alisha was in town for Easter and I wanted her to have a good Easter. So I made a nice easter dinner and we dyed eggs. I think I was really the only one who was super excited to dye eggs. Here are the pretty eggs were made!!
*Afterwards I made deviled eggs with them*





2 comments:

  1. Jay I love that you love o do cute stuff like that for people! You always try to make the holidays special for whoever is around you at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baking rolls/bread! I just made the most delicious wheat loaf using my Bosch. I'm sure you have lots of good bread recipes, but this is the one I used and it turned out perfectly (except I used all-purpose flour + 2 tbsp. vital wheat gluten instead of bread flour).

    http://whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/wheat-oatmeal-sandwich-bread/#comment-33826

    ReplyDelete