Thursday, April 7, 2011

Saving For A Month


The Month of April is our sacrifice month. We are saving all of our entertainment money, eating cheap meals so we save on our food budget, and we are not driving much so we save our gas budget. Sounds awful right!

BUT

WE

ARE

SAVING

FOR


DISNEY WORLD



I am going there next month with my sisters. I am so excited. But the reason why I wanted to post this because Bryan has willingly decided to save with me and be boring with me and he IS NOT going to disney with us. He has finals that week. That is true love...

As a side note.. its not hard doing nothing for a month when its for a purpose. I don't think we could be saving all month just for the heck of it.

2 comments:

  1. That is the ultimate proof you married a good man. I've never been to Disneyworld, but I have a deep love for the Land, so I'm sure I'd love a bigger and better version even more! Hope you have tons of fun (and that you pass your nursing test!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiii! We come to Ft. Laud tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete