Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little trip to the middle of nowhere


Bryan's grandparents live in the middle of nowhere in California. We drove on a dirt road to get to their house. I have never been there and was excited to see them. Bryan's grandpa really influenced him and gave Bryan many traits that I adore. Bryan has not been back since high school and was just as excited as I was for the visit. I really can't explain how many crazy and cool things his grandpa has on his land so here are the pictures.

Us with Bryan's Maternal Grandparents.
This is the sign you see when you first enter. Ed Kuder is Bryan's grandpa!
Water tower on his property.
His whole house is run by solar panel. They have been there since 1980! He was way ahead of the times.

While I was out in the middle of nowhere we shot shotguns! It was my first time ever. Again, can't explain the feeling so I have to show you!


Bryan hit every single skeet!



Everyone was shocked that I got so into it!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay so Bryan's grandparents are legit. Water tower, solar panels, Kudertown?! And I love how into the skeet shooting you were!

    ReplyDelete