WE MADE IT! Finally after a fun filled summer and hard work on Bryan's part we have offically started medical school. I say "WE" because I feel like I started it as well. I kiss Bryan good bye at 7:00am and kiss him Good night at 10:00pm. In between the time I have actively been applying to jobs. I probably have applied to over 30 jobs. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Anyway, Last Sunday Bryan had his White Coat Ceremony, which is an initiation into the medical world. It was a wonderful time. I sat next to beaming parents who were so proud of their son or daughter. I could not have been more proud of Bryan. This has been his life long goal since he was young and he made it happen.
I was nervous and emotional when Bryan started school. Would I be able to handle him being so busy and not always with me? Since we got married we have been inseparable. I do not do well with being by myself and so I was very nervous. BUT, its been 2 weeks and I am not lonely at all. I think it has something to do with it always being Sunny in Florida. If I get bored I just go outside and lay by the pool. I truly believe if we were living anywhere else I would be miserable. I think God was looking out for me when Bryan decided to go to Florida for school.
My mother came to town to help me move in.....THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM! We got so much done and we bought a second bedroom set. I am obsessed with it. I walk by the second bedroom just to look at. I think it looks so clean, fresh and fun. It also reminds me of all the visitors I will be getting.
Life is good for the Payne Family... it would be great if I had a job! We are so excited for this new adventure in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment