Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary!




Two years ago to the date, Bryan and I got married. It was the most special day in my life. I will never forgot the promises we made to each other and the feeling that was felt. I still dream about my wedding day. I wake up every day thinking, "How did I get this lucky!" I married the man of my dreams. He is so kind, gentle, sweet, strong, smart, and good looking. Our first anniversary we went to Park City and enjoy the weekend. This time we did something more low-key. Friday night Bryan turned our house into a spa and I had a spa night. Saturday night I took Bryan to see Darius Rucker and Brad Paisley in concert. The concert was awesome. However, I bought tickets in the lawn section and I will never do that again. We were surrounded by drunks and dirty people the whole time. Spending the extra money for a good seat is so worth it in my opinion. Today, I am making a nice dinner and we are just relaxing. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment