So as some may have heard I have been accepted to medical school. The story of how I have reached this point is one worth sharing. It all started when I applied in June to all the schools that "I" thought would be a good match for me. Then one day in October I was reviewing all the schools to which I had applied and then looked at the schools I had passed up. For some reason one school in specific jumped out of the page and I felt I needed to apply there. For those who don't know October is considered to be relatively late in the application process and your chances of even being considered are decreased significantly. I went ahead anyways and within a week I had been offered an interview. Excited I flew out to Ft. Lauderdale Florida to Nova Southeastern University. To say the least they blew my doors off on how advanced and high ranking the school was. The big seller was the 1 month medical mission to Argentina they offer. (Chance? I think not) After the interview I waited and this past monday Nova extended an offer of acceptance.
I share this story because if I hadn't fallowed that prompting I would have missed out on an offer to a top medical school and perhaps greater opportunities in the future. So it is a strong testimony to me on how involved our Father in Heaven is in our lives.
I am also excited because it has always been a dream of mine to return to Argentina as a doctor and serve the people there. Nova will give me that opportunity and perhaps Heavenly Father is setting me up for something even greater down the road.
Jane 14.5 months
8 years ago
Congrats Bryan that is really cool story and I bet there are a lot of great things in store for you!
ReplyDeleteUMMM Can we get a new post soon please
ReplyDelete