I have not updated my blog in almost 2 months! I did not even realize it was that long! I feel like we have been so busy and I have been running around with my head cut off. So here is a quick update. Bryan applied to Medical school and we are in the process of interviewing and such. I graduate from Nursing school this Month!! BUT, I start my bachelors program in January. So I am not done with school yet.
We are going to California for Christmas. This will be my first Christmas away from my family and with my in-laws. I am very excited yet very scared. I have never not had a holiday with my parents.
I have come to realize that i am obsessed with Christmas. I love it. I love the cookies, the music, decorating gingerbread houses, decorating the tree, reading the Christmas story, Santa coming to our house, Christmas shopping, all the beautiful lights, family time and making new memories. I truly wish Christmas was every day of the year. BUT, I think once December 26th comes along it kind of depressing. All this for only one day. Why can't Christmas be two days!
Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Peace and Joy to all. We love our family and friends and will be forever grateful for the birth of our Savior.
Jane 14.5 months
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment