I am sitting in the library right now, looking around and decided I am so over school. I hate test, quizzes, research papers, waking up early, going to bed late, and boring lectures. But hey everyone keeps telling me college is the best time of your life and the easiest. However, all I know is school has caused more stress in my life then anything else so far. I have stressed induced hypertension! Who knows how stressed I will be with kids! I love learning but I hate the work! Why can't I just go to a lecture listen and learn without all the work! I dream of the days when I don't have to turn an assignment in. I dream of the days when I actually get a good night sleep instead of tossing and turning all night worried about my test the next morning. School work is never ending. I finish one test and then start studying for the next one the very NEXT DAY! I am so done with school.
Now the bad news, I have a lot of schooling left!
On a totally different note i learned great tips on grocery shopping on a budget and making GOOD cheap meals! Tune in soon for that post!
Jane 14.5 months
8 years ago
when i first saw the title i thought it said, ready to quilt, i was so confused...haha, but i totally feel the same way about school
ReplyDeleteIt's late and I don't know why but I can't sleep and I just read your post. I remember those days, and it's funny, I still toss in bed at night, have loss of sleep, wake up early, etc. Only now its not for school, but for my family and all that entails being a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend. I think it's finding the joy in the journey that makes it the time of your life. Don't run faster than you have strength, take time to smell the roses. We miss ya, and would love to have you over for dinner sometime.
ReplyDelete