As most of you know my sister Marissa is pregnant and due in 1 week. I have been anxious to meet her little girl since the day i found out she was expecting. Now with only 1 WEEK to go the days feel like forever. The eight months of getting to this point flew by and now it feels like i am watching paint dry. Time needs to hurry up....
Now for a little secret. I have always wanted a lot of children but the whole pregnancy thing freaks me out! Now that i am married and could potential have a child it freaks me out more. I am so scared of being sick all the time. I do not handle pain very well. HOWEVER, watching Marissa go through pregnancy and have no morning sickness or pain had brought me hope. She still does everything she wants to; the pregnancy does not slow her down. It has given me a little confidence booster that i will be able to handle it and that not all pregnancy are horrible! It taught me mind over matter.
So, Marissa please have your baby sooner. I cannot wait to meet Ava! She is going to be the most well behaved and healthiest baby I ever met. Her kids will be telling my kids to stand up tall, suck your tummy in, and stop eating chocolate!
Jane 14.5 months
8 years ago
(This is Steve) I understand what ur saying about watching paint dry! I'm going crazy. I am trying to talk her into getting induced on Monday b/c I'm tired of waiting and she's just tired b/c the baby moves so much at night and she can't ever sleep. Anyways, hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDeletePoor Janelle.. Don't be scared.. not all pregnancies are horrible!! And if anything ever did happen you would be able to handle it... You're inner strength comes out when you need it to. I didn't think I could handle what I went through with Connor but somehow i did... You're going to be an amazing Mom someday!!
ReplyDeleteI can be a witness that Steve is DEF going crazy!! His impatience is peaking. I'm torn though because I stop working in a few days and could really use a few days before she comes. But yes, I'm ready.
ReplyDeleteWow Janelle you have a blog! Marissa's baby is so cute!! I am going to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with the happenings in your life!!
ReplyDelete