Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Love Music

I love music. It makes me so happy. Ever since I was little I would sit on my bed and just listen to music. I would fall asleep to it, clean to it and study to it. I sometimes look forward to cleaning because I know I will be listening to music as I clean. I rarely take a shower without my radio blasting. I also love listening to morning shows on the radio. I look forward to the traffic report. I don't even drive in the morning and always listen to the traffic report.

Music moves me. I can listen to a song over and over again and love it more each time. I have been listening to Taylor Swift everyday since October and I still can't get enough of it. Certain songs instantly put me in a memory that I love. When I am in the car I turn up my radio and sing and I am happy.
I don't know where I am going with this besides the fact that I LOVE MUSIC.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever listened to NPR in the morning? If you haven't, you totally should. You can stream it on the internet from npr.org, or else find a local public radio station. They have some of the best programming out there, from news to stories about interesting people to music reviews.

    ReplyDelete