Monday, July 25, 2011

A Move I never want to do Again

We made it! We moved 3 miles down the street into our new place. It was the worse move ever. First we did it the cheap way aka do it yourself.. Never doing that again. Second it was bloody hot. Third we moved into the 3rd floor and going up those stairs 100 times is just plain brutal. Forth it just sucks to move. BUT we had awesome help from our friends in our ward and the missionaries. We could not of done it without them.
Pros of our new place
1. Cheaper
2. Third floor
3. QUIET
4. Better location
5. Nicer management
6. Hot tub
7. Online bill pay
8. NO more trash bags that I have to buy
9. Washer and Dryer in our hallway and not in our garage
10. Bigger deck
11. More cabinets in the kitchen
12. Pantry
13. Roman Tub

CONS of the apartment
1. Smaller
2. Smaller closets
3. Less counter top space in the kitchen
4. Small fridge
5. Low ceilings. The bathrooms feel a little claustrophobic

Well the Pros out weight the Cons so I guess it was a good decision to move. I NEVER want to move again. I am dreading the day that we have to.



1 comment:

  1. Jared and I did it the "cheap way" when we moved from Provo to SLC, with three flights of stairs in our new place. I totally feel your pain! Hopefully Bryan gets his residency nearby so you won't have to move until you can afford professionals :) In the meantime, thank goodness for the Elder's Quorum!

    ReplyDelete