There is nothing more I love than family vacations. My parents always made it a priority to go on vacations once a year. Bryan and I always say we are going to continue that tradition. In December I went to The Atlantis in the Bahamas. It was a blast. It was weird to be on a vacation during Christmas time. I actually didn't like that.
My family is huge and this vacations only a few members of the family came. I never really been on a vacations with small numbers but I must say it was so fun. I got to spend quality time with everyone. Estella, Lucas and Bianca were so fun to hang out with. I think I had the most fun with them! They were so well behaved and wanted to be play together. Ava has taken a better liking to me. It was so special to hang out with all my sisters and sisters-in-law. I don't live near them and every opportunity I get to hang out with them I cherish it. Here are some pictures of the trip. *Please don't judge how awful I look in some of them*
J, you look a) hot b) skinny and c) tan. What a fun trip!!! And congrats on blogging two weeks in a row, me likey :)
ReplyDeleteHey!! Thanks Amanda. Update yours!!
ReplyDelete