skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I never thought I could be this busy in my life. I have classes for 8 hrs on Monday and Tuesday, Clinicals for 12 hrs on Wednesdays and Thursday and 4 hr of class on Friday. Every weekend has been packed full of things to do, and all I can think about is sleeping in this weekend and having Monday off. I am so excited to go to Texas and be away from school and all its business. NOW, I know what real life is going to be like and what being a MOM will be like. I think that is why I am waiting to have kids!!
But it feels so good to be busy! Now that I'm back to a work/school schedule I feel so unproductive when I spend too much time on the internet, napping, etc.
ReplyDelete- Amanda
Oh my gosh! That is a crazy schedule! I know how you feel though! Your hair is so long on your main picture - I love it! Maybe you can find time in your busy schedule for lunch or dinner or dessert or even just a snack? I'll give you a call soon!
ReplyDelete